Sunday, October 5, 2008

God Words Touch Me

5/10/2008 (Sunday)
Today, Melbourne time was adjusted by 1 hour earlier. Therefore, the time difference between Melbourne and Malaysia is 3 hours now.
I attended 9am Sunday Worship at ECC. I thank God for the wonderful worship session and sermon today. The topic today was "Unlocking Your Faith for the Impossible" by Rev Ken Teo and the scripture was from Gal 3:6-14. We must have faith in God because God is Love and Mighty. God know our future and will bless us with his love.
The worship and God words today really draw me closing to God.
I also met some brothers and sisters from Malaysia. What a small world, Bro. Stephen and his wife are formerly Grace Church members. They know most of the church members in Mission Grace Church and Grace Church, KL.

2 comments:

Day Sea said...

God will guide your ways.

David said...

Hi Tee Min,

Great to locate your blog :-) Yes, with God, everything is possible. Keep writing!

God bless!

David