1/10/2008
Another interview scheduled at 2pm at Collin Street. It was for the contract position of Management Accountant. My skills and experiences matched the requirements perfectly. However, the drawback is that I lack of local experiences. Anyway, I have the faith in God and I believe God will guide me through.
In the evening, I had an appointment with a guy who I know him by calling his company. He called me at noon and asked to meet him at 7pm in Box Hill Centro. We went to a Chinese Restaurant which is belong to one of his client. We had a nice conversation. I am glad that I was able to find a new friend in Melbourne.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Keep praying and GOD will guide your ways.
I have got my PR Nov-2008, and will be going to Australia early next year. Your blog has provided me a very good reference guide.
How did you actually get the job interviews? Was it all arranged by the Centrelink?
Regards,
Richard Foong
Post a Comment